By Nancy Morgan
Using store bought pizza dough, change up pizza night.
• 15 oz container ricotta cheese
• 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
• 1-10 oz pkg frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Pinch of nutmeg
• 3 tbsp Parmesan cheese
• 1 tsp dried basil, crushed
• 1 pkg fresh or frozen pizza dough, thawed if frozen
• 1 jar prepared marinara
Preheat oven to 400. Combine ricotta, mozzarella, spinach, & spices. Mix well. On a lightly floured work surface, roll the dough out into a 15 inch circle. Spread cheese mixture over one half of the circle. Fold dough over, forming a half moon. Pinch the edges together to seal. Transfer to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and sprinkle with parmesan. Bake until puffed up and golden brown, about 15 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes. Serve with warm marinara.